Teak plantation cultivation india
TISSUE CULTURE TEAK & EUCALYPTUS PLANTATION
COST OF ONE PLANT IS 79 RS.
Come and invest Rs.110 for one plants and earn more then. that is approx 500 plant in one acre .Rs.2000 cub/feet x 15 cubic feet from one tree = 30,000 from one tree in 7- 9 yrs.
30,000x 500 plant onc acre= 150,00000/-
1 crore fifty lakhs
Safeda (eucalyptus plant)
COST OF ONE PLANT IS 30 RS.
By platinting Eugliptus Clonel you will get nearly 100 to 2000 kgs per tree .Per acre you need minimum 1400 to 1800 clones approximately.I give rough calculation here i.e per acre 1500 plants .On completion of 4 th years you will get 100 Kgs per tree .So the total yield per acre is 1500 X 100= 150000 kgs i.e 150matric tons per acre .The present market rate is Rs 5000 to 6000. So the farmers will get per acre 150 X6000=9,00000/-
To know our project detail of Teak tissue culture & safeda (eucalyptus) farming at your doorstep in your land visit our site .
Teak plantation: We integrate teak and eucalyptus & popular plantation in india .We have more then 50,000 farmers across india . we are private lmited companey based in mumbai exporter of teak & safeda wood , wood timbers and timber wood products like timber boards, timber logs, board ply products, wooden margins and wooden laminated floorings we integrate farming of teak & safeda with buy back gurantee on stamp paper of 100 rs with registration from high court of mumbai with current market rate of wood .
WHY INVEST IN TEAK (SAGWAN)
• Teak(sagwan) will not make you uncomfortable by holding either heat or cold. Metal and even plastic patio furniture will be burning hot when left in the sun, while wood moderates heat and will still be comfortable to the touch. Metal or plastic patio furniture will also absorb cold. The night may have been cold but the patio furniture will still be comfortable, if it is wood. Wood improves your comfort level on any patio, or in any sunroom or garden.
• Teak(sagwan) is durable in all weather. Teak has a natural oil content and a dense grain that resists rot.
• True Teak (Tectona grandis) grows naturally in dry, hilly forests in Southeast Asia (India, Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, North & South Vietnam, East Indies) and is a deciduous tree. Tectona grandis does not grow in rain forests but it has been over-harvested and should only be purchased from sources that can verify that it is from a Teak farm and not from natural forests.
• Sagwan ,Heartwood or sapwood. Teak furniture should only be made from Tectona grandis heartwood. The heartwood turns a rich brown when exposed to air. It is usually straight & has a distinctly oily feel. The heartwood has excellent dimensional stability and a very high degree of natural durability.
• Teak(Sagwan) does not cause rust or corrosion when in contact with metal.
• Teak(Sagwan) can be left outside all year. Whether you finish your teak furniture with Spar Varnish (recommended) or leave it to weather naturally, your furniture does not require the use of indoor storage space in the winter. No lugging furniture in and out. Simply wash with soapy water in the spring and repair any areas where the Spar Varnish may be worn or damaged. Sand with a fine sandpaper, remove all sawdust, then apply Spar Varnish as noted under 'Finishing'.
WHY TISSUE CULTURE TEAK( SAGWAN)
With international boycotts on harvesting natural teak the only alternative supply is cultivated plantations. Our teak trees are grown from tissue culture and selected certified seed which when cultivated using our intensive husbandry methods can be harvested within 7 to 9 yrs cycles or else according to demand. Tissue cultivation allows for faster planting cycles of between 7 to 9 years as per demand of the market, rather than 20-25 years. This proven method also delivers consistent tree quality which in turn gives higher yields and quality.
Fast growing species:
At just six months teak trees are already approximately 10 feet high. By year 2 they are well established as young durable trees starting to gain considerable canopy mass, and reach maturity at 7 to 9 years accordingly. High carbon sequestration: In line with its fast growth rates, teak also has one of the fastest carbon sequestration rates. Carbon is removed from the atmosphere and stored in the wood at very high levels. Project dependent this may give teak additional value on the future carbon markets as the world moves to a carbon-indexed economy.
Why to join R.E.A ?
IWhy to join R.E.A ?R.E.A provides the best tissue culture Teak plants which provides the best income at the youngest harvest period of the teak tree i.e 7 to 9 years.
|Best View in Internet Explorer 7.0 or Above, Powered By : Gearhead Tech Solutions|
Eucalyptus plant which grow in 4 -5 yrs and hight up to 45-55 feet and girth 36-40.inches
Revolving earth agro pvt.ltd.INDIA
DINESH TIWARI (B.D.M.) india
e mail: email@example.com
R.E.A. agri business
(EXE. MANGMNT) INDIA
Skype contact: revolving.agro
thane virar. Maharashtra
prince complex hazratganj
272/ tilonjri, tehsil.keilaras dist. Gwalior
PATEL LALABHAI BHIKHABHAI
JAGATPUR ROAD , CHANDLODIA,
AHMEDABAD ,382481 , GUJARAT
Dada saheb mahajan
ShopNo.10 bharadi, sillod aurangabad
Hari prakash singh
02, ishant, first floor
Ladpur, Post- B.B.Nagar, Tehsil- Siyana. Dist- Bulandsher.
Main road ,thura toil near Sharma
HIMACHAL PRADESH :
hppwd coloney jamnabad road
kangra himachal pradesh
CHANDIGARH & PUNJAB:
2414,sector 23 near arya samaj mandir
UTTRAKHAND: +919690827474. +919634907251
639/5 WEST AMBAR TALAB ROORKEE HARIDWAR( UTTRAKHAND )
D/1 DURGA MARG BANI PARK
362 ,FIRST FLOOR
Tandsi Tripal Store.Po-Rampur,,Junnardev, Chhindwara
Visit to your plot or farm to get sample of soil for testing after registration.
We provide trainig kit ( photo ,books,c.d.) to get idea regarding sagwan farming
Buy back guarantee on stamp paper with registration from high court of mumbai with current market rate of wood .
Our regular visit to your farm. (every six month)
We give regular visit to your farm after plantation to know the technical problems which can be short out by us only.
24x7 toll free number to get solution of your query regarding your farming.
Revolving earth agro pvt.ltd. (INDIA)
Mr amit panday ADMINST. (India)
TEAK AND EUCALYPTUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 31532560000019
REVOLVING EARTH AGRO
HDFC BANK, BRANCH: PARA BAZAR
IFSC CODE: HDFC0003153
ACCOUNT NO. 36330200000031
REVOLVING EARTH AGRO
Bank of baroda
Branch : Aliganj
THANK,S FOR VISITE
REVOLVING EARTH AGRO