TEAK EUCALYPTUS PLANT SUPPLIER IN INDIA
Teak plantation cultivation india
TISSUE CULTURE TEAK & EUCALYPTUS PLANTATION
COST OF ONE PLANT IS 79 RS.
Come and invest in teak and eucalptus plants and earn more then. that is approx 500 plant in one acre .Rs.2500 cub/feet x 12 cubic feet from one tree = 30,000 from one tree in 7- 9 yrs.
30,000 x 500 plant onc acre = 150,00000/-
1 crore fifty lakhs
Safeda (eucalyptus plant)
COST OF ONE PLANT IS 30 RS.
By platinting Eugliptus Clonel you will get wood nearly 300 to 400 kgs per tree .Per acre you need minimum 1000 to 1200 clones approximately.I give rough calculation here i.e per acre 1200 plants .On completion of 5 th years you will get 300 - 400 Kgs per tree .So the total yield per acre is 1200 X 300= 360000 kgs i.e 360 matric tons per acre .The present market rate is Rs 5000 to 6000. So the farmers will get per acre 360 X 6000= 22,00000/- after completion of fifth year
Twenty two lakhs
To know our project detail of Teak tissue culture & safeda (eucalyptus) farming at your doorstep in your land visit our site .
Teak plantation: We integrate teak and eucalyptus & popular plantation in india .We have more then 50,000 farmers across india . we are private lmited companey based in mumbai exporter of teak & safeda wood , wood timbers and timber wood products like timber boards, timber logs, board ply products, wooden margins and wooden laminated floorings we integrate farming of teak & safeda with buy back gurantee on stamp paper of 100 rs with registration from high court of mumbai with current market rate of wood .
WHY INVEST IN TEAK (SAGWAN)
? Teak(sagwan) will not make you uncomfortable by holding either heat or cold. Metal and even plastic patio furniture will be burning hot when left in the sun, while wood moderates heat and will still be comfortable to the touch. Metal or plastic patio furniture will also absorb cold. The night may have been cold but the patio furniture will still be comfortable, if it is wood. Wood improves your comfort level on any patio, or in any sunroom or garden.
? Teak(sagwan) is durable in all weather. Teak has a natural oil content and a dense grain that resists rot.
? True Teak (Tectona grandis) grows naturally in dry, hilly forests in Southeast Asia (India, Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, North & South Vietnam, East Indies) and is a deciduous tree. Tectona grandis does not grow in rain forests but it has been over-harvested and should only be purchased from sources that can verify that it is from a Teak farm and not from natural forests.
? Sagwan ,Heartwood or sapwood. Teak furniture should only be made from Tectona grandis heartwood. The heartwood turns a rich brown when exposed to air. It is usually straight & has a distinctly oily feel. The heartwood has excellent dimensional stability and a very high degree of natural durability.
? Teak(Sagwan) does not cause rust or corrosion when in contact with metal.
? Teak(Sagwan) can be left outside all year. Whether you finish your teak furniture with Spar Varnish (recommended) or leave it to weather naturally, your furniture does not require the use of indoor storage space in the winter. No lugging furniture in and out. Simply wash with soapy water in the spring and repair any areas where the Spar Varnish may be worn or damaged. Sand with a fine sandpaper, remove all sawdust, then apply Spar Varnish as noted under 'Finishing'.
WHY TISSUE CULTURE TEAK( SAGWAN)
With international boycotts on harvesting natural teak the only alternative supply is cultivated plantations. Our teak trees are grown from tissue culture and selected certified seed which when cultivated using our intensive husbandry methods can be harvested within 7 to 9 yrs cycles or else according to demand. Tissue cultivation allows for faster planting cycles of between 7 to 9 years as per demand of the market, rather than 20-25 years. This proven method also delivers consistent tree quality which in turn gives higher yields and quality.
Fast growing species:
At just six months teak trees are already approximately 10 feet high. By year 2 they are well established as young durable trees starting to gain considerable canopy mass, and reach maturity at 7 to 9 years accordingly. High carbon sequestration: In line with its fast growth rates, teak also has one of the fastest carbon sequestration rates. Carbon is removed from the atmosphere and stored in the wood at very high levels. Project dependent this may give teak additional value on the future carbon markets as the world moves to a carbon-indexed economy.
Why to join R.E.A ?
IWhy to join R.E.A ?R.E.A provides the best tissue culture Teak plants which provides the best income at the youngest harvest period of the teak tree i.e 7 to 9 years.
R.E.A is a private company. teak wood exporter for the past 6 years. R.E.A exports teak with different size to the importer as in demand. R.E.A has its own laboratory which full fills the order of teak tissue culture plants to the clients all over india and abroad.
Lets calculate the income from R.E.A teak .
We get approximatily 10 to 12 cubic feet wood from one teak tree. The average value of teak is 2500 rs per cubic feet in Indian timber market.
So, we get 12 x 2500 = 30000 rs from one R.E.A teak tree.
If we plant 500 plants in an acre we get 500 x 30000 = 15000000
Safeda (eucalyptus) plantation: COST OF ONE PLANT IS 30 RS.
By platinting Eugliptus Clonel you will get wood nearly 300 to 400 kgs per tree. Per acre you need minimum 1000 to 1200 clones approximately. We give rough calculation here i.e per acre 1200 plants .On completion of 5 th years you will get 300-400 Kgs per tree .So the total yield per acre is 1200 X 300= 360000 kgs i.e 360 matric tons per acre .The present market rate is Rs 5000 to 6000
We consider buy back policy of teak (sagwan) wood from Mumbai Court .
The best of R.E.A is the service after sale. As we have franchisee in different states ,services are unlimited . on call assistance, frequent visit from our technical team.
HURRY UP !!!!!!!!!!!
Lets get registered with R.E.A to earn the best from your land .
From the first call to the harvesting of mature trees, the team at R.E.A works with our customers to ensure that all questions are answered, and all needs are met. The following is a brief run-down of the investment process.
1. Consultation: Over the phone, via e-mail or in person, we get to know the clients and discover their need for investment in forestry. The process includes answering any questions you have, as well as helping to take iniciative in teak and euclaptus timber investment. Once the client is satisfied a registration amount is paid by the client to the companys account so that the client is called up to be registered client and there after process for plantation starts.
2. Soil Identification: At any given time, the team of R.E.A visits to the clients? place to take the sample of soil for testing, which is done in the laboratory. The report of soil test is delivered to the client within 4 to 6 working days by e- mail, post or by hand accordingly.
3. Site Preparation and Planting: Once the order is placed, R.E.A professionals advise the client to prepare the land for optimal tissue culture teak(sagwan) or eucalyptus planting as according to the order placed by the client. The advice includes clearing brush, securing fence lines, prepping the soil and fertilizing. Then, it?s time to plant the trees. The legacy has begun.
4. Maintenance Schedule: Before and during planting, R.E.A will create a uniform schedule for your plantation.We always provide training material which includes CD and written information in the brouchers . This material contains all the information regarding the maintenance of the plants. Still , if client needs any extra guidence R.E.A team finds the best solution ,after all we believe in clients satisfaction. These actions are then performed when necessary. They include the consultation for fence maintenance, the clearing of undergrowth, trimming of plants and more.
5. Periodic Cullings: The coordinated cutback of lesser trees then occurs at the following intervals: 3 - 5 years, 5 -7 years. The profits on the sale of these less mature trees will easily cover the maintenance cost of the plantation.
6. Harvest: Depending on the strategies put forth at the start of the plantation, a harvest is performed after 7-8 years or more according to the demand of market or at clients? will. Once again, with R.E.A, the harvest time is entirely up to you i.e., the investor. If the market doesn?t suit your taste, you can hold on to the plantation as long as you like.
Our vision is to promote development of forestry as trees are important, valuable and necessary to our very existence. It's not too hard to believe that, without trees we humans would not exist on this beautiful planet. In fact, some claim can be made that our mother's and father's ancestors climbed tree
Still, trees are essential to life as we know it and are the ground troops of an environment . Let's face it, we could not exist as we do, if there were no trees. A mature leafy tree produces as much oxygen in a season as 10 people inhale in a year. What many people don't realize is that the forest also acts as a giant filter that cleans the air we breath.
Single Teak tree consume 142 kg carbon dioxide anually.
Second benifit of planting teak trees is to improve self economy. Cutting teak trees provide timber which can be sold out. The fact is that we should always maintain the cycle of planting and cutting of trees to maintain the ecological balance.
Teak is known to be the king of timber as it has better economical value than other commercial trees.
So we promote teak plantation for the betterment of nature for our survival as well as self economical development by producing king of timber i.e Teak.
FUTURE WITH R.E.A
At present we are appointing franchisee at district level and B.D.M of the state for further information please contact09670000455,07800394997, 09565732329
sagwan plant is 79 rs.
Eucalyptus plant is 30 rs.
Eucalyptus plant which grow in 4 - 5 yrs and hight up to 45-55 feet and girth 36-40.inches
Revolving earth agro india pvt.ltd.
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(EXE. MANGMNT) INDIA
Skype contact: revolving.agro
AMIT PANDEY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
04 DEV DARSHAN EVERSHINE CITY VASAI EAST
THANE . MAHARASHTRA
prince complex hazratganj
272/ tilonjri, tehsil.keilaras dist. Gwalior
RAJKOT , GUJARAT
Main road ,thura toil near Sharma
HIMACHAL : KULDEEP.PATYAL
H.p.p.w.d coloney jamnabad road
Kangra Himachal Pradesh
CHANDIGARH & PUNJAB:
2414 ,sector 23 near arya samaj mandir
UP WEST : +919971137450
DELHI AND HARYANA :+919818187990
House no. 3 siris road near neelkanth hospital
DLF phase 3 Gurgaon Haryana 22002
Visit to your plot or farm to get sample of soil for testing after registration.
Buy back guarantee on stamp paper from court of mumbai with current market rate of wood .
Our regular visit to your farm. (every six month)
We give regular visit to your farm after plantation to know the technical problems which can be short out by us only.
24x7 toll free number to get solution of your query regarding your farming.
Revolving earth agro india pvt.ltd.
Mr amit panday ADMINST. (India)
TEAK AND EUCALYPTUS
THANK,S FOR VISITE
REVOLVING EARTH AGRO
Click to add text, images, and other content